Opacity levels for each fabric and what that means to you:
The Openness Factor is achieved in the weave of the fabric. A more open weave is woven so as to allow more light to penetrate and a tighter weave is made to reduce the amount of light that enters the room.
- Visiontex Plus 94 – 6.5% Carbon Black to 7.3% Ice White
- Visiontex Ultra 99 – 1.1% average
- Outlook Mode Colours – 5%
- Outlook Mode Textures – 5%
- Outlook Mode Privacy – 1%
We offer this gallery as a guide only for your colour selections. The textile detail and colour may not appear true to colour or scale due to different media. Please ask your sales consultant to see a sample.