The selection of fabrics and colours shown below relate ONLY to the Auto Roll Up and Pivot Arm Awnings from our Traditional Window Awnings. Please ask your consultant for colour samples for the Roller Shutters and Trinidad Aluminium Awnings.
Opacity levels for each fabric and what that means to you:
The Openness Factor is achieved in the weave of the fabric. A more open weave is woven so as to allow more light to penetrate and a tighter weave is made to reduce the amount of light that enters the room.
- Visiontex Plus 94 – 6.5% Carbon Black to 7.3% Ice White
- Visiontex Ultra 99 – 1.1% average
- Outlook Mode Colours – 5%
- Outlook Mode Textures – 5%
- Outlook Mode Privacy – 1%
- Docril Colours – Tight weave and only slight light filtration
- Docril Designs – Tight weave and only slight light filtration
We offer this gallery as a guide only for your colour selections. The textile detail and colour may not appear true to colour or scale due to different media. Please ask your sales consultant to see a sample.